Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ok, here we go...

I finally decided to start my own blog. I've been thinking about it for quiet a while... actually I would lay in bed at night thinking about a good name... nothing came to mind. So I sat here yesterday night for probably an hour, trying out names, checking if the url was available. Honestly, I almost gave up. Maybe I'm just not a creative person, maybe a person who can't come up with an original name for a blog just shouldn't even have a blog.

Well, here I am anyways. Not completely happy with the name, but who cares. You probably didn't even give my blog name a second thought until I started my rambling :-).

Why do I want a blog? I totally enjoy reading them myself and I figured this would be a great way for my friends & family to check in on us. After all I'm pretty bad about keeping in touch with them all. I'm just not the one to pick up a phone, mind you, I love it when people call me.

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Blogging is fun! I love the banner picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are VERY creative,cause just look what title you came up with.

    CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika, I love seeing the pic of of you. Isn't great to find out more about the people we meet on boards.
    2 peas for me -- that is very unusual and I like it.
    June

    ReplyDelete