Friday, August 15, 2008

The near-sighted gene

Erina is getting glasses!!!

She's been complaining that she can't see the writing on the board and sure enough she is near-sighted. The doctor said she inherited the near-sighted gene... but honestly I don't know anybody in mine or Brian's family with glasses (well, except the "older" folks who need them for reading ;-).

UPDATE: I just talked to Gram Rose and she confirmed that Papa Don was near-sighted. So she got it from her grandpa!

She is actually excited and had fun picking out a frame. In the end it was between these two:

So which one do you think she picked? I'll let you all think about it until she gets them next week.

5 comments:

  1. Mhm, at first I thought she would pick the first pair, because it's more glitter/glamour, kwim?
    But I'm going with pair number 2 now.

    Anyway, I'm looking forward very much to see Erina with glasses. I'm a proud owner of glasses, too! :-)

    greetings from Germany,

    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, now see, if this was Grace, I wouldn't even have to think about it LOL. I'm going to agree with Kerstin and say that she'll end up going with the second pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Erina, I love the second pair, they would looks so smashing on her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we're the odd ones out here...LOL! I like the top pair best and Calynn says the top pair are "cuter". Can't wait to see pics!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ich ha jo jetzt scho gseh, welli sie usgwaehlt het - sind beidi schoen, und will sie sone haerzigs maitli isch passt sowieso jedi zuenere... greets Aleks

    ReplyDelete