Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First day of school

My little girls are growing up so fast. Can you believe they started 2nd and 3rd Grade yesterday??? I can't.

If you have a little one, who's not in school yet, enjoy them every second (even if they throw a tantrum or make a huge mess ;-). Believe me, one day you will miss even the bad moments!! Once they start Kindergarten time just flies... it's almost like you're putting them on a speed train that day and you can't pull the emergency break. And yes, I always get overly sentimental when a new school year begins :-(.




1 comment:

  1. What's that quote...
    "The days go by slow, but the years go by fast."

    I for one don't feel like I'm old enough to have a fourth grader. He's almost out of elementary school! Wasn't he JUST playing T-Ball in his black Converse? I have to stop thinking about this!

    ReplyDelete